Sold by the Nathan Abbott Team – 5926 South Lagoon Drive, Panama City, FL 32408
Sold for $455,000 – This lagoon front luxurious home was under contract in only 4 days and sold for 97% of list price!
3 Bedroom | 2 Bathroom | ~1,920 sq ft | Water Front Home
5926 South Lagoon Drive, Panama City, FL 32408 is a beautiful fully renovated home located in the Lower Grand Lagoon area off Saint Andrew’s Bay. The home has been fully remodeled with custom features throughout including cherry hardwood cabinets, Anderson glass slider doors, porcelain tile floors throughout and upgraded lighting. Glass slider doors and windows wraparound the entire back of the home bringing in views of the lagoon.
The kitchen has been completely remodeled with handmade cherry hardwood cabinets and custom pulls and features custom lighting, slide out spice drawers, instant heat pot filler, full extension drawers, lazy susan and a large pantry. The custom archway and lighting above the oversized breakfast bar is an impressive focal point for the open kitchen and dining area.
Enjoy an expansive back deck and an oversized dock that was grandfathered in, complete with a built-in picnic table, 10,000 pound lift and fish cleaning station. Catch fresh flounder, redfish and speckled trout right off the dock at 5926 South Lagoon Drive. Then, use the cleaning station to prepare the fish and dine at the picnic table under the sun. This property is on the widest and deepest part of the lagoon with water up to 6 ft. deep in the summer and you are just a quick 15 minute boat ride to the beautiful emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico. There is a public boat launch nearby too for fellow boaters to join you. The glassy water of the lagoon is perfect for kayaks, paddle boards, waterskiing and wake boarding.
The boat lift is in great condition with new pilings bolted with stainless steel and has water and electricity along with a walk around by the lift making boat cleaning easy. The boardwalk, lower boardwalk and rear deck have all been recently redone (2015) and the exterior of the home was repainted and new roof put on in 2014. The home is nicely elevated (9.9 ft.) with storage underneath great for boating and water equipment. Never any issues with flooding too which is a plus.
5926 South Lagoon Drive is great for entertaining with the open floor plan, large living area with wood burning fireplace, expansive lagoon views across the entire backside of the home and wet bar including a wine fridge and ice machine.
The lagoon front master suite was extended to create a private water front oasis. The spacious and fully renovated master bedroom features tile floors, custom molding and baseboards, and updated lighting with remote fan. The master offers beautiful views of the lagoon and an incredible ensuite bathroom with double vanity, custom cherry cabinets, walk-in shower, granite tile flooring, and impressive walk-in closet with built-in shelving and drawers.
There is one guest bedroom towards the front entrance of the home for privacy and an additional guest bedroom currently being used as an office. The guest bathroom has also been renovated with a long Jacuzzi tub, new toilet and custom cherry vanity area. The laundry room is off the garage with added storage and plenty of room for a full size washer and dryer.
The custom landscaped front yard is low maintenance with no mowing and very inviting and colorful with the Meyer lemon and Kumquat tree. There is a 2-car garage and carport for additional covered parking and a 4 foot overhang surrounding the home.
5926 South Lagoon Drive Features & Upgrades
- Custom landscaped front yard with Meyer Lemon & Kumquat trees
- Low maintenance yard no mowing or watering, some trimming, unique rock
- Garden drain in front replaced
- Sprinkler system with wired timer
- 4 foot overhang and 360 degrees surrounding home
- New roof 2014 still under warranty, exceeds code, 10 year sealant and hurricane
- Added gutters for drainage
- Exterior repainted 2014
- Installed 2 car carport (in addition to 2 car garage)
- Installed back deck outdoor speakers & fans
- 240 volt hot tub wiring
- No issues with flooding, 9.9 ft. elevation and storage underneath with foam insulation
- Custom fence
- Anchored boardwalk into concrete slab
- Rear deck, boardwalk and lower boardwalk redone
- New front door, Anderson storm door and stainless steel lamps
- Anderson glass sliding doors in rear with storm glass
- Insulated wind storm garage doors with new motors and drives
- Garage keypad entry
- ADT security system and motion activated security lights
- Pier completely rebuilt with new pilings and bolted with stainless steel
- Hard lift with water and electricity, walk around for easy cleaning, new stainless steel cables, cable guides, both motors replaced and 10,000 pound capacity and rewired
- Dock is oversized and grandfathered in
- Great fishing off dock – flounder, redfish, speckled trout
- Outdoor shower on dock and custom picnic table secured to dock
- Fish cleaning station with sink and storage
- 2 custom galvanized pier ladders
- Deadman replaced on seawall
- New footing on retaining wall on west side
- Corrugated hurricane coverings with wind nuts
- 3M hurricane film on all windows
- Insulated basement ceiling
- Attic insulated and duck work replaced
- Built by an architect with special attention to foundation
- ~15 minute boat ride to Gulf of Mexico
- Located in deepest and widest part of lagoon – 6 ft deep in summer
- Septic field redone
- Charcoal grill and Chimney convey
- Faucets ad outlets on exterior
- 2 generators and jet ski lift for sale separately
- No HOA fees
- Fully renovated kitchen
- New stainless steel appliances
- Separate ice make and wine fridge in wet bar
- Custom handmade cherry wood cabinets with full extension, slide out drawers, routed drain board, 3 vertical spice drawers, lazy susan and pantry
- Custom lighting in kitchen and archway including shadow box, toe kick lighting, under cabinet lighting, lit glass shelves in cabinet, pedestal lights over bar
- Oversized breakfast bar with matching wood inlay
- Instant heat pot filler
- Diagonal porcelain tile flooring throughout
- 9 ft ceilings
- Laundry room with added counter and storage
- 80 gallon water heater
- Master bedroom extended and renovated with custom molding and baseboards, solid panel high cherry double door entry, custom lighting, remote conrol fan
- Master bathroom renovated with granite flooring, custom walk-in shower with glass door, double vanity and new toilet
- Large walk-in master closet with custom shelving and storage
- Guest bathroom renovated with long Jacuzzi tub, custom cherry vanity and new toilet
- Custom blinds throughout
- Large masonry wood burning fireplace
- 16+ Seer high efficiency Trane heat pump, AC and air handler
- Full glass doors and windows in rear overlooking Grand Lagoon
Private Dock at 5926 South Lagoon Drive
Custom Kitchen at 5926 South Lagoon Drive
5926 South Lagoon Drive is only a 15 minute boat ride to the Gulf of Mexico!
ResortQuest Real Estate
CEO | Nathan Abbott Team